Friday, June 12, 2009

Uh-oh, Shaggy



This is my version of a press conference to let all of you know that have commented on this photo of me and Scooby-Doo and my nephew. I did not in any way touch Scooby inappropriately at Six Flags. My wife took a picture of me as my arm was going up to Scooby's shoulders. I am not part of the "Furries" movement, nor will I ever be. And if I was I would not do that in front my innocent nephew. Furthermore I am innocent, and will never pose for pictures with a man in suit ever again. I would like to thank my family and friends for there support during this troubled time in my life, but alas they have only laughed at me and pointed... Me and SD have talked it through and we are totally cool. So please, stop calling him for "Furrie" parties. It's not cool. Leave us alone. (Not together, but seperatly...)

No comments: