Thursday, January 28, 2010

Carried Away trailer



I recently got the opportunity to edit a trailer for the film, Carried Away, directed by Fort Worth native, Tom Huckabee. The film was also produced by my good buddy and fellow Ft. Worth filmmaker James M. Johnston. The film has it's premiere at the Oxford Film Festival on Feb. 5! I will keep people in the mix when it hits town here. Congrats to everyone that worked on this film, they have done a tremendous job as the movie is quite good in my opinion. And thanks to Tom Huckabee and star Gabriel Horn for the opportunity to work on the film! Now get out there and kick some festival ass my friends! You can check out the official website by clicking HERE.

Carried Away (trailer E) from Atombomb.tv on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Tom Huckabee said...

Thanks for the plug, Erik! Trailler looks good!