Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dog Cat Rat

Dog Cat Rat from Atombomb.tv on Vimeo.



This is a short documentary about a man named Gregory Pike from Telluride, Colorado. Gregory tours the country making money on the streets while displaying the talents of his three animals. He is a man of peace and his message is that if these animals can live and work together in peace, then why can't we?

I met Gregory in downtown Fort Worth while shooting pictures on my lunch break. Then I discovered his three friends, Booger, Kitty, and Mousy. I followed them during my lunch break and we had a great time. This film was made with the Canon Rebel T2i with Tokina wide angle lenses in 1080p at 24fps. This is my first attempt at DSLR filmmaking... I want more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.