Monday, June 14, 2010

Photos of the Day







Soon I will be writing an article here on the blog about the amazing new trend sweeping the filmmaking arena, and that is DSLR moviemaking. I am really having a fun time working in this realm. Sure its a bit more complicated and time consuming but the images are breathtaking and worth the extra effort. Also during this time because it is in fact a pretty bad ass still camera, I have rediscovered my love of photography. I guess I have my Dad to thank for that gift he has passed along to me. To me taking pictures is a lot like fishing was with my Grandfather. Just have a lot of patience and soon something amazing happens. ANd when it does it is all worth it. I have been posting these occasionally on Facebook as my Photo of the Day series. Here I have chosen a few I have posted there and will start posting them both places from now on. I hope you like them, and hopefully I can make them a part of my blogging process.

No comments: