Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Mavs get shoplifted by K-Mart...Streak over at 13...


Well we were both way too sick last night to watch the game. I think between us we coughed up a midget. K-Mart was too much to handle, and the Mavs looked like a totally different team. They looked tired and lazy and had no energy. As a result the streak ends at 13. Thanks Norm for jinxing it. The Spurs won again with Tim Duncan even though he has the Flu. So now the Mavs have dropped below the Spurs. I think New York will lay over for us on Monday. So hopefully we can get back up there. Amy wants to go eat pancakes, I feel like a semi-truck just hit me after all the coughing. I'll have to do something nice for Amy on valentines Day, cause I'm a real asshole when I'm sick. I haven't slept more than 4 hours for the past 4 nights. Very edgy indeed.

No comments: