Friday, February 10, 2006

Mavs Rolling...


Block Party
Originally uploaded by genzod.

How good is this team now? Some say the best in the NBA. Charles Barkley and other NBA so-called experts are changing their tune about them. At the beginning of the season I was confused. I mean I knew they were a good team, but I had no idea Coach Avery could get this kind of performance out them. Wow. Last night Amy and I went to the game and watched the Mavs crush Shaq and his Heatlets by 36. One point shy of the blow out of the top team record wise Pistons a few months ago. Last nights performance was a thing of sheer beauty. It was like ballet for Hoops fans. This team is deeper than any other team and is a game and a half behind The Pistons. They have left the Spurs behind, and now it may be early, but this team is hungry for a title, and it looks as though Avery will stop at nothing to get there. Barring any late season injuries, I'd take this team over any team in the NBA right now. Tonight they try for 14 straight over the Nuggets. Norm on the Ticket radio show predicts 20. I don't know about that, but if they do, WOW.

No comments: