Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Been There - Episode 2



I finished the second episode of Immotion Studio's web series, "Been There" for the client, Best Choice. This one stars Will, one of our designers at Immotion, and was a blast to make. The story was something that happened to yours truly. I am retired from on screen appearances so Will played the part of me. Although, I don't remember the beach part too clearly. Will did some great improv work to make the story even funnier. We had a lot of fun doing this on our new green screen studio upstairs. And my 2000 Isuzu Rodeo makes yet another appearance in one of my shorts. The short also features cameos by fellow Immotion employees Jonathan and Patti. Hope you all enjoy it, and look for Part 3 coming soon!

Click HERE to go to the video....

No comments: