Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Game (part 5)


Dirk with Tongue
Originally uploaded by genzod.

Man. What a game. I didn't even play in it but I am exhausted today. I am a hardcore Rockets and Mavs fan. This first round of the NBA Western Conference Playoffs has been very difficult for me. I have been following the Mavs much closer the past 5 years than the Rockets, so I have decided to back to Mavs in this series. After being down 0-2 to the mighty Rockets, the Mavs have turned it on. They are beginning to play at the level they ended the season on, and Amy and I were lucky enough to bear witness to the best playoff game of the season (thus far) live an in person last night. It was an incredible game to behold and we cannot wait till Thursday at 8pm. Its gonna be a war in Planet Houston. Go Mavs!

No comments: