Tuesday, May 10, 2005

NBA Playoffs Round 2


g_nash_et
Originally uploaded by genzod.

Well the Mavs made it to the next round of the playoffs, and while San Antonio gets to cruise to an easy victory over the Sonics, we get our old buddy and MVP Steve Nash and the Suns. Joy.

Game one was so hard to watch I watched two episodes of Smallville after the first half. I came back a few times and got sick to my stomach. In my estimation we have a mountain to climb in this series. The only way to stop the Suns from shining is to slow them down or run with 'em, Don Nelson style. This team was built to beat the Spurs. Unfortunately this year we met the Rockets and the Suns. Little Avery is going to have to strap on the hi-tops in practice tomorrow and without tripping, show the Mavs how to get this done. I think the Mavs can do it, they have to show the Suns they can, otherwise I'll be attending the Mavs final game on Sunday. I paid too much money for Sunday's tickets, so go Mavs!

No comments: