Saturday, September 15, 2007

Highlander: The Source


They made a Highlander 5 movie a few years ago, and has been sitting on a shelf for quite a while now. By accident, I discovered that tonight it premieres not at the movies, not on DVD, but on the Sci-Fi Channel. Sci-fi Channel? My, how the mighty Highlanders have fallen. Oh well I was a fan of the movies, good and bad, and the TV show was actually really good. I didn't see seasons 5, 6, or 7, but i heard they were very good. Adrian Paul is back as the Highlander, Duncan. No Conner storyline this time with Christopher Lambert. (he he he) So tonight Highlander 5: The Source premieres. It's not a good indication that it's debut is on the Sci-Fi channel, but we will give it go...there can be more than one.

UPDATE: This is without a doubt one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It is jaw droppingly bad. A disgrace to all things Highlander. The movie makes Highlander 2 seem like a masterpiece... I am in shock.

No comments: