Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An Article of Me


Mike Price is a guy whose movie reviews in the Fort Worth Star Telegram I grew up reading and respecting. As I got older I discovered his talent in the wide world of comic books starting with his Carnival of Souls adaptation. As a pimple faced loser I went to the Comic Shop get the comic autographed by him and fellow Telegram critic Todd Camp. I mentioned that I was a "screenwriter" and he graciously started accepting my really bad horror movie scripts. And I mean they were bad... To my shock he has actually kept them. He may be the only one with copies of them in existence! So I was quite honored that he chose me to write an article on for the Fort Worth Business Press. You can read all the action by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

a-style said...

I only wish I could take as good a photo as you do. Diva! The article is awesome.

jason fowler said...

That's awesome, cuz! :-D You'll have to remember me driving you around Temple for that great 8mm footage when you hit it big ... ;-)