Monday, October 20, 2008

RIP, the great Rudy Ray Moore aka Dolemite!


One of my favorite blacxploitation movie stars of all time is the awesome Rudy Ray Moore. He passed away today sadly. If you have never seen the film Dolemite or it's sequel, The Human Tornado, then you have not lived a real day of your life. I pay tribute to his greatness in almost all of my films. A little known fact is that in every movie I've ever made there is the line, "Bitch are you for real." Don't ask me why, you just have to see The Human Tornado trailer below to fully understand. It is with great regret that the genius of Rudy is no longer with us. Right now he is busting up motherfxxers games in heaven and enjoying it. Some of my favorite quotes from the master:

"From the first to the last I give them the blast so fast that their lives have passed before their ass has even hit the grass"

"See me uptown, downtown, crowned and renowned"

"if you crave satisfaction this is the place you will find that action"

"Bitch are you for real"

"He think he bad and got no class, I'm gonna ram this shotgun up his mother(bleeping)ass."

I loved this guy since high school. I still quote his lines to this day. Very sad to see him pass on to the next plain. Ain't it Cool has a nice tribute page up for him. Click HERE.



1 comment:

CoolDaddyColeman said...

That tribute was so nice that I read it twice hahahahaha