Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Friday the 13th - Remix 09


As many of you know I love the big guy in the hockey mask. And on Friday Feb. 13th we get new Jason love with the remake or reboot of Friday the 13th. Last night the premiered the teaser trailer for the new flick directed by Marcus Nispel who did the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake which I enjoyed quite a bit on its own terms. Overall, not much to get anyone overly excited. The best part is at the very end when Jason is running at someone in the woods. I mean I hope this is a start to new Jason movies, but I hope they don't take it too seriously. I don't think it was ever intended to me more than a guy in mask who kills teenagers. And who hasn't wanted to do that before? Fingers crossed.


Friday the 13th: Exclusive First Look

No comments: